Ticks pose a health threat to your family and pets. Our tick control services will not only significantly reduce existing tick problems, but provide ongoing treatments that can keep the ticks from coming back. Some ticks carry dangerous diseases like Lyme disease and Rocky Mountain spotted fever, but a person who gets bitten by a tick usually won’t feel anything at all. So you want to protect yourself and your pets at all costs.
A professional from our company will evaluate your home and apply control treatments designed to reduce populations by using these stages:
- Prevention: there isn’t a way to prevent ticks from entering your property except by having the proper treatments in place.
- Monthly control: If you already have a tick problem, our services will help remove them through a range of products and applications.
- Ongoing tick maintenance: Treatments designed to stop ticks from coming back again.
Effective tick control starts with prevention
What you can do to make your property less inviting to ticks:
- Cutting back foliage: removing the potential habitat for ticks
- Pruning trees: Reduce shade
- Planting greenery that is unattractive to deer and mice: These animals often carry ticks.
- Rake and dispose of leaves: potential habitat
- Remove bird feeder: attracts mice