Subterranean termite control
There are two types of homes in Florida, homes with termites and homes that will get termites! Wood destroying organisms like Subterranean termites are a danger to all property owners. Turfmaster has local experience preventing and controlling termites and can give you peace of mind with both pre-construction and post-construction treatments.
There are over 2,700 known species of termites throughout the world. In the U.S., subterranean termites, including Eastern, Western, desert and Formosans, are a concern in every state except Alaska. Subterranean termites, which build underground nests, can be extremely destructive. They can tunnel to wooden structures (like your home), which damage by using it as a food source. Termites all share a virtually insatiable appetite for wood and other cellulose-containing materials. Given enough time, they can cause extensive damage and will feed on the wood until nothing is left but a shell.
Termites are social insects that live in colonies where populations can reach more than one million. A termite colony consists of several structurally differentiated forms living together as castes (including reproductives, soldiers, and workers) with different functions in the colony community life.
Types of contracts we offer:
- Retreatment and repair contracts
- Retreatment only contracts
- No warranty-guarantee treatments
More bang for your buck!
- Up to $1M in damage repair coverage for qualifying structures.
- We use latest technology like Termidor HE which uses less water, trenching and drilling.
- Inspections and treatments performed by skilled technicians trained in termite control.